Friday, October 31, 2014

Still Day 3

Just thinking about how to write a blog, never done it before. It seems logical for each entry to have 2 parts. The first part will be about how I am presently feeling. The second part would be to discuss a topic, or write about events that have brought me to where I am today. I feel like writing about these things will be therapeutic.

For example:

I feel foggy today and have a slight headache. Remnants of the last drinking episode or lack of sleep worrying about this whole sobriety thing?

What’s on my mind is the idea of practicing quitting. I read something today that made me feel better. I’ve tried to quit drinking in the past, unsuccessfully, as many have. The idea that this was perhaps “practicing” instead of failing makes me feel much better. Practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment