Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Day 25

I really didn't have anything to say today and then I just received an email,  It said in part:

"You need to get wine before Thanksgiving and we made it easy."

"You're going to be drinking loads of wine over the next couple of weeks."

I have to admit Thanksgiving makes me nervous.  The first thing I think about is a nice glass of wine.  I just need to remind myself that I would turn in to much more.  When I read this email all I could think was "wow!"  And of course I thought...no, I am not going to be drinking loads of wine over the next couple of weeks.  This is just a reminder about how prevalent alcohol is in our society.  The advertisements are everywhere, as if I wasn't already thinking about it enough.

I think I'll go now and unsubscribe from this email list...

No comments:

Post a Comment